Yesterday, two amazing bloggers nominated me for a Liebster Award and Unique Blogger Award. I am very honored and happy for these awards. I just started roughly one month ago, I have gotten a lot of feedback and people like what I write.
For me, it’s a dream come true to be writing again and to be involved in this wonderful community.
Mental Health @ Home is a blog about the personal journey of Ashley, where mental health plays an important role. She wants to share her experience in order to fight mental health stigma.
The Awkward Life of Erin is a blog about venting about her emotional baggage, in a humorous and delightful tone.
I would love you to check out these two amazing blogs!
Liebster Award: These are the rules:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to their blog.
- Include the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they can see it.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Mental Health @ Home questions:
- What changes would you like to see in the world within the next ten years? I would like Universal Basic Income to be implemented, the end of inequality and mental health stigma.
- Do you own any pets? If so, what kind? I have 3 lovely cats.
- What is your least liked thing about blogging? Sometimes I feel like I can’t write and it’s hard to write but I’m getting used to it.
- How in touch are you with your surroundings? I can be very observant or distracted, it depends on how I feel.
- What is your favorite social media site? Probably weheartit.
- Do you wake up early or like to sleep late? I go to bed late but I like to wake up early lol
- Where would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to Iceland, it’s the most peaceful country in the world.
- If you could have a drink (can be water) with anyone alive or dead, who would you choose? Nikola Tesla.
- What is your favorite book? The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster.
- If you could be any animal what would you be? I would be a cat.
Awkward Life of Erin questions:
1. Why did you choose the avatar you have? I like colorful pictures and neon. I took the picture from the internet and then manipulated it with apps.
2. Do you share your blogging experience with people you know in real life? To what extent? Yes, I do but not everyone. That is why I write under a pseudonym.
3. Do you think your blogger persona differs from your real life personality? I talk from the heart, so my blogger persona isn’t much different from my real life personality. I’m open and honest in real life but even more on my blog.
10. Ease the Ride
So this is it! You can choose any questions you like. Have a great day everyone and happy blogging!