I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Empty Verse. Her blog has amazing poems that can be like short-stories. She writes very well and I would check her blog out if I were you. I feel very happy and honored to be nominated again.
What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
Here are the official rules for the Liebster Award 2018.
Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Questions Empty Verse asked :
- What’s your favourite season and favourite thing to do during that season?
My favorite season is Spring. I love to take walks with my boyfriend and go to café’s (for a cup of coffee and some sun)
- A non-political unpopular opinion?
Game of Thrones is overrated.
- Favourite movie of all time?
Cinema Paradiso by Giuseppe Tornatore
- Music you’d like to recommend?
I’ve been listening to Little People, Blockhead, Cocteau Twins, Bauhaus and other groups. I think you should check out these bands.
- Any place you’ve been to that you really liked and didn’t want to leave?
I was in London to study English and visit places, for three weeks. There were many students there, from different countries. I had a blast and, in the last day, I cried. I just didn’t want to leave.
- Something you like to do apart from writing?
I love drawing.
- Something wise/nice someone told you that has stuck with you?
My mother once told me that, if a man doesn’t treat women well, he’s not going to treat you well. You should never believe you’re an exception to the rule because you won’t be.
- A guilty pleasure?
Domino’s pizza. I shouldn’t eat it because I’m trying to lose weight but I do it, once in a while.
- That one thing you should’ve done already but haven’t? It can be something silly.
I should’ve had lunch by now but I’m answering these questions.
- Weird things you’ve seen your/others pets do? You can substitutepets with people.
One of my cats likes to give presents to my mother. Metal things, socks etc. He’s a weird fellow.
- Something that always puts you in a good mood?
Listening to Cocteau Twins.
My Nominations :
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite writer and why?
- What motivates you to write?
- When and why did you begin writing?
- If you could change 5 things about this world, what would you change?
- If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? It can be physical or psychological.
- Do you still watch TV? If so, what do you like to watch?
- If you could live forever in an imaginary world from a book, tv show or movie, which one would you pick?
- What is your morning routine?
- If you could revive five deceased people, who would you revive?
- What are your plans for 2018?